Saturday 5 March 2016

Kodak 66 Model II - The results (finally)

Way back in August last year I spent a day in London and took this little beauty along with me…

Kodak 66 Model II

I shot a roll of Ilford XP2 with it and sent the film off to UK Film Lab for processing and scanning…

The scans were done in double quick time but I first misplaced and then forgot about them until a couple of days ago when they turned up on a memory stick at the back of my desk drawer.

Albert Embankment-20150805

While I did make notes regarding exposure settings I've managed to misplace those too but I do remember sticking to a shutter speed of 1/200 second for every shot.

I'll admit to being pleasantly surprised by the results, with such a simple viewfinder composition is a bit hit and miss but the scans haven't needed too much straightening up. Overall image quality isn't all that bad, certainly good enough for snap shots which is what the camera was designed for after all…

Westminter Bridge and Big Ben-20150805

No comments:

Post a Comment